Dienstag, 16. April 2024, 21:29 UTC+2

Du bist nicht angemeldet.

Antwort erstellen, um nur EUR 1,00 ... oder, um EUR 3,99 pro Monat beliebig viele Antworten erstellen

OpiTiki

Anfänger

Registrierungsdatum: 16. April 2019

Dienstag, 16. April 2019, 00:20

Help needed - Assembly Systems for metal cases

Hi all,

looking for some help in the topic of manufacturing. I am doing a business study on an assembly system for metal cases. I know its a pretty explicit topic. But the commercial use here interests me. I had difficulties to get in touch with Chinese companies who manufacture these kinds of products. Not only will they not answer their mails, also its sometimes hard to communicate about an assembly process. This might be that the seller has no direct link to the manufacturer or else.

The case study should focus on the different cooling and heating processes within the automated systems. Basically how is the heat being applied to the cases and how does it cool off. Within an automated process this should be monitored by thermal sensors or else. But the question is: Is the manufacturing process really that automated?

Then I found some promising German company that seems to offer complete assembly systems like Ruhlamat. I have sent them some questions but without any contacts it is hard to find somebody to answer to all those questions.

What I can offer is my work to the company. Maybe you guys have some friends or know somebody who could help me out? Looking for manufacturers or companies that sell those maschines for a business study.

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
OpiTiki
  • Zum Seitenanfang